Learning Support Services
The Learning Support Services program provides support services through career assessment, academic and life counseling, pre-semester student conferences, referral services, tutoring, scholarship searches, and college visitations.
These services are free of charge and confidential. Referrals for additional counseling services are available.
The counselors’ offices are on the first floor of the Bowman Building. Please contact Learning Support Services at 719.336.1528 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services for Program Participants
- Individual and small group tutoring
- Academic and career planning
- Four-year college/university campus tours
- Peer academic mentoring
- Scholarship and financial aid searches
- Pre-semester student conferences
- Learning and study strategies inventory evaluation
- Study skills assistance
- Help with transfer decisions