Join Us for Fall Orientation!
During Orientation you will be able to attend workshops to build your skills, get familiar with campus, and participate in student activities. The purpose of planned events and sessions is to help you get off to a solid start academically.
We know going to college impacts an entire family. Parents and family members are welcome to attend.
Sabemos que ir al Colegio impacta a la familia entera. Padres y miembros de familia estan invitados a asistir.
- Monday, July 20-Event is full
- Friday, August 21
Prepare for Orientation:
- Students are encouraged to register for classes prior to attending orientation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-336-1198 to set up your advising appointment.
- We ask that you limit your guests to 2 people, if possible
- Please wear a face covering to the event. One will be provided at check-in if you do not have one.
Here is What to Expect:
- 9:30 am – Event check-in (Wellness Center)
- 10:00 am – Welcome
- 10:30 am – Concurrent Sessions
- 12:00 pm – Lunch and Community Expo
- 12:30 – Review morning session in Spanish (optional)/Revision de la sesion matutina en español (opcional)
- 1:00-5:00 pm – Optional Afternoon Activities to include: Campus tours, dorm tours, individual meetings with Student Services & Advisors, get your parking pass and student ID, visit our Innovate and Make Space
- 5:00 pm – Event Ends
You will be able to sign up for your optional afternoon activities at check in.
If you have special accommodations that we should know about please email email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact LCC’s Student Services at 719.336.1590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A number of sessions will be streamed on Facebook Live throughout the day. If this is a better option for you, feel free to connect with us on Facebook!