Join Us for Fall Orientation!
During Orientation you will be able to assess your academic skills, attend workshops to build your skills, and participate in student activities. The purpose of planned events and sessions is to make you feel welcome on campus and help you get off to a solid start academically.
We know going to college impacts an entire family. Parents and family members are welcome to attend.
Sabemos que ir al Colegio impacta a la familia entera. Padres y miembros de familia estan invitados a asistir.
- Monday, July 20
- Friday, August 21
Here is What to Expect: For Students
• 8:00 am – Accuplacer Testing – if applicable* (Betz Building)
• 9:00 am – Event check-in (Wellness Center)
• 10:00 am – Welcome
• 10:25 am – Concurrent Sessions
• 12:00 pm – Lunch
• 1:00 pm – Financial Literacy
• 2:00 pm – Closing Session
• 2:00 – 5:00 pm – Advising & Registration and optional afternoon activities
*30 minute advising & registration appointments will be assigned at event check in on a first-come, first-served basis for those who have not registered for fall courses. *
Here is What to Expect: For Parents and Guests
- 9:00 – Event check-in (Wellness Center)
- 10:00 – Welcome
- 10:30 – Success tips for supporting your student, athletic expectations of student athletes, campus tour
- 12:00 – Lunch
- 12:30 – Review morning session in Spanish (optional)
- Revision de la sesion matutina en español (opcional)
- 1:00 – Financial Literacy
- 2:00 – Closing Session
- 2:10 – Review afternoon session in Spanish (optional)
- Revision de la sesion vespertina en español (opcional)
- 2:30-5:00 – Assist your student with afternoon activities
If you have special accommodations that we should know about please email email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact LCC’s Student Services at 719.336.1590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.